Booklist Management for newsagents.
SCHOOL BOOKLIST MANAGEMENT
Tower Systems is proud to offer small business newsagents a cloud based facility for managing booklist customers and sales. Save time, reduce mistakes and improve customer service with this facility designed here in Australia just for you. Accessed via a subscription model, Booklist costs $795.00 (inc. GST) for a year of access with the year ending April 30 each year.
WHAT BOOKLIST OFFERS
- Booklist is used by newsagents to create booklists for classes in local schools.
- A web link to the booklist to a class can be shared with parents of students in the class.
- Parents can use the link to create an account, make any adjustments they want to the booklist, place the order and pay for the order.
- Booklist aggregates orders for each class for the business, making group ordering easy. It also produces an invoice, picking list and other information for management of the booklist.
- Newsagents establish their own business landing page that is the public facing of the business for school books business. This includes business details and a photo. The landing page can be promoted as a public presentation of the business online.
- Booklist is a perfect way for newsagents to more efficiently manage school booklist business and through this to compete with large and overseas competitors.
You can access Booklist for a yearly price. Payment is managed online. Please click on their below.